Sacred Aging Healing Retreat: The Art of Growing Older and Wiser
September 30 – October 6, 2018 KISSAMOS, CRETE
With Saki Lee, Sufi guide, healer and conscious aging facilitator
Sacred Aging retreats are based on the recognition that life’s phase for those 50 years of age on up can be an empowering, creative and inspiring opportunity for psychological, emotional and spiritual growth.
Our 2018 Sacred Aging Retreat takes place in the beauty and serenity of unspoiled western Crete. You are invited to come and celebrate the fruits of wisdom, creativity, purpose and spiritual guidance that are within you.
During our week together we shall share daily:
- healing body-mind practices
- contemplative reflections and journaling on the stages of aging
- opening up to creativity through sacred song and dance
- meditation and spiritual practice to connect with your divine nature
- free time to relax, swim, and go on mountain walks on your own
Saki guides this retreat. She has been a Sufi guide in the Inayati Order since 1991, a licensed practitioner in East Asian medicine and the healing arts since 1987, and an accredited facilitator for Conscious Aging through the Institute of Noetic Sciences since 2013.
For more information click here