September 2023 – June 2024
THE ALCHEMY OF THE HEART
A 9 Month Online Series on Sufi Mysticism in Daily Life
“The human heart is the home of the soul, and upon this home the comfort and power of the soul depend.”- Hazrat Inayat Khan
After a long summer break, our classes will begin again end of September 2023 and continue until end of June 2024. Both newcomers as well as more experienced students of Sufism and meditation are most welcome!
These classes are offered in the spirit of spiritual friendship, community and support to all who wish to deepen and integrate Sufi mysticism into daily life. Our classes have its foundations on the universal Sufi teachings of Hazrat Inayat Khan, the alchemical model of transforming consciousness inspired by Pir Vilayat Inayat Khan, and updated attunements and teachings of Pir Zia Inayat Khan. In addition, the wisdom and beauty of mystics from our world faith traditions through their sacred poetry and prayers are often included.
Some of the themes in this new series may include:
- the art of true listening
- healing and forgiveness
- opening the ears and eyes of the heart
- being tested in our authenticity
- wounds and gifts: catalysts for creativity and growth
- reconciling spiritual and psychological needs
- our soul’s need for sacredness in daily life
- sacred service
Four sections to download each month:
We send out a recorded class each month, with four main sections, each which does not exceed 35- 40 minutes. These include:
- a morning meditation to start off each new day with music, prayers, breath and light practices to balance and purify the subtle centers and the elements; and sacred sound (wazifa and mantra)
- a section with a specific theme, along with a related Sufi practice (wazifa). Music, sacred poetry and prayers
- a section with the focus on Remembrance of our divine essence, along with a related Sufi practice (zhikr)
- a short musical interlude for “mystic relaxation” to rest in the heart with greatrer ease, connection and grace
- a written transcript of the main practices are given each month for you to refer to.
Each class can be easily downloaded and listened to in your own time and are available for your personal study indefinitely.
Tuition for the entire series of classes is on a sliding scale, according to your income. For this nine month series you may choose to pay one of the following: €195-, €225,- or €250 by bank or by PayPal. Please note: however, no sincere seeker is ever turned away due to finances! so if the above suggested sliding scale does not work for you please do not hesitate to contact us to make arrangements that enable you to join us.
For any other questions about your joining this online group please write to us at: email@example.com.
If you would already like to register, please click on the link here and you will be directed to the registration and payment pages automatically.
your guide Saki Lee
Saki Lee has been a student of Sufism since 1974 when she first met her teacher and guide Pir Vilayat Inayat Khan (son of Hazrat Inayat Khan and father of Pir Zia Inayat Khan) in the high Alps of Chamonix, France. Since 1990 Saki serves as a senior teacher, guide and retreat facilitator for students around the world. Professionally, she has been a licensed practitioner of East Asian medicine since 1987, and since COVID has focused on wellness consultations and coaching to empower people to take charge of their over-all health and wellbeing. Her soul’s joy is sharing sacred music and the Dances of Universal Peace.