February – June 2017
Welcome! We are glad that you’ve decided to join our next series of Lightsong-Inayatiyya Online classes with Saki. This next series of monthly classes will begin in mid February and run until the summer break in mid June. The theme is Developing Inner Strength for Life’s Challenges. It is aimed at offering ongoing spiritual support and guidance for those who seek to deepen and integrate Sufi teachings into daily life.
Each month we will place four audio files on our site for you to download and listen to whenever you wish. Each file can be listened to separately and are about 30-35 minutes long.
This is what you can expect each month:
- Section 1: morning attunement with music, prayers, purification, light and meditation practices
- Section 2 and 3: Sufi teachings with related practices of wazifa (the Divine Names)and zhikr (Remembrance), contemplation and
- Section 4: Mystic relaxation for a short rest
- Readings from Hazrat Inayat Khan’s teachings which relate to our monthly classes for you to download
In addition you will have:
- A weekly e-mail to follow up the class, with self-reflective questions to keep the themes and practices of the month alive.
- access to a closed Facebook group to share your inspirations and thoughts with each other
- personal contact with Saki for any concerns or questions arising from the classes
- A new feature for this online series: the possibility to join a small group on Skype (maximum 10 people) two times. Sign up options
will be sent separately.
The costs for the classes are on a sliding scale according to your ability to pay. For the entire series of five months, you may choose to pay one of the following: €70 or €85 or €100,. However, please feel free to contact us if you need any other arrangements. All sincere seekers are welcome.
You may pay by bank or by PayPal (+ €3, bank cost for PayPal). Just click here below on which option you would like to use.
You can register by clicking on one of the payment options below:
I would like to register and wish to pay via PayPal.
I would like to register and wish to pay with bank transfer.
May this be a wonderful and inspiring journey for all of us! If you have any questions or concerns please write to us at email@example.com. We will be happy to answer any questions or concerns.